Training Video Series Now Available!
Claim Your FREE "7-Part Youth Entrepreneurship Video Training Series" Featuring The World's Top Young Entrepreneurs
Rahim Fazel Founder of Involver, the preferred technology provider for Facebook
Founder of iContact, the country's leading email marketing software
Jake Sasseville Founder of Late Night Republic, youngest late night tv show host
Morgan First Founder of Wine Riot, country's largest wine event for 20-30 year olds
Jason Duff Founder
of ComStor Outdoor billboard manufacturer, millionaire by 21
Founder of Extreme Entrepreneurship Education and best selling author
Adam Witty Founder
of Advantage Media Book Publishers, which is a leading business book publisher
Doug Fath Founder
of Faithful Investments, a multi-million dollar student housing investment company
*Your email privacy is GUARANTEED. We will never rent, sell, or trade your information...ever!
In this video training series you will learn from the world's top young entrepreneurs. These individuals have made millions in their business, positively impacted society and are going to reveal to you their secrets to success.
This training is specifically designed for those who want to teach entrepreneurship to college students.
Each video is only only a few minutes long but still delivers maximum value in minimal time.
In this 7-part series you will learn how to teach your students:
- The Biggest Misconception of Entrepreneurship.
- An important strategy on how to get to the next level (no matter where you currently are).
- How to take what you learn and turn it into measurable results for your business.
- The best strategy for engaging customers for FREE.
- How to sell effortlessly without ever seeming "salesy".
- How to get a flood of new customers who want to buy from you.
- How to get the best talent to work for you for free.
Featured young entrepreneur faculty
in this training series:
Copyright © 2011 Virtual Speaker Series is a service of Extreme Entrepreneurship Education, LLC
120 Wall St 18th Fl
New York, NY 10005